Can you do your car repair in a shopping mall parking lot or a office parking lot?
Well i was just curious...Is it perfectly legal if you take your car in a shopping mall or a office parking lot on a holiday when not too many cars are parked there, to do some kind of repair? Due to some restriction i can't do some basic maintenance at my appartment parking lot like changing the brakes. I just don't want that while i am in the middle of some work, someone come (may be a cop) and ask me to wind it up or impose some kind of fine..
I live in a suburban area in chicago
Well, just to add a point..i am talking about a holiday...when shopping mall or office is closed and in a parking lot of 1000 cars capacity, you can't expect more then 100 cars on that day. Probably i can go to my office parking lot. being an employee, it may be treated as legal
- (UK only) Is it legal to run a car repair business on a public street?
- My wife is an American citizen, here on a visitor visa. She wants to buy a car, can she register it?
- where can I rent some tools for car repairs in Australia?
- Does a car warranty cover repair to the horn, mine just stopped working?
- Am I Liable to buy a car when finance is not approved?
- Can I buy a car or motorcycle in Vancouver in my situation?
- Can I be a principal driver on 2 cars which are from different insurance companies?