Sims 3 automobile glitch?
I'm back with yet another ts3 question. I have a new glitch. I just started playing Riverview (Idk if that's why?.) When my family members leave on a bike or in a car to go to school or work they get kinda of attached to the car or bike. it's like the are suspended in air and the vehicle moves in crazy ways. Like the little girl came home and the bike went upstairs?? The vehicles try to perform the functions of the people. Anyone else got this glitch? How do I repair it? Could it be related to the Gender blender mod I got from Modthesims? Is there a way to fix it? HELP!
- What is the total amount of cars currently present in the UK?
- Is it true that Australians per capita get hit by cars more than any other nation?
- How come I haven’t been forced to buy car insurance?
- As a customer service representative in automobile industry where can I see myself in the next five years?
- Whats the best time of year to buy a CAR?
- Do you need a driver license in order to buy a car in Toronto?
- With the gas prices going up could it effect the sales of cars and other vehicles?